• The days are generally mild in Lithuania in spring. In middle of March melting snow is turning to slush, ground starts to thaw, but the weather is still wet and a little bit windy. Besides, rivers get flooded because of the huge blocks of melting ice.
• In general the weather in Lithuania is very distinct at different times of the year. The warmest months is July and August, then sometimes the temperature is reaching even 35°C. But in the winter it can fall below 25°C.
no slush The rains don‘t last long, they are only showers.
• It is spring now and the the days are generally mild in Lithuania. In middle of March melting snow is turning to slush, ground starts to thaw, but the weather is still wet and a little bit windy. Besides, rivers get flooded because of the huge blocks of melting ice.
• The seasons in Lithuania aren‘t distinctly. For example, sometimes the spring is very early and starts in the middle of February, but this year it is starting onlty now, in the middle of March. But on average spring starts in May, summer- in July, autumn- in September and winter in December.
• I think that Lithuania is the best place to live in, because we have even four very different seasons. For example, we know not only how the snow looks, but also what the blizzard is.
• The climate of the country affects the people. Despite, that we start to wear lighter clothes when the weather is turning warm, our mood is changing too. We are starting to smile and laught more often.
• The best season for travelling is the late spring, when the weather is dry, not boiling, because very sunny weather is punishing.